Join us Thursday, April 19, 2018, at Blue River Bible Church for Calvary University’s annual Christian Leaders Conference. Doors open at 8:30 AM.
This year’s Christian Leadership Conference focuses on the principles of discipleship and will feature seminars from Steven Boyd “Moses’ Mentorship Model;” Luther Smith “The Grace of God: The Centerpiece In Biblical Counseling;” Mike Dodds “Discipleship DNA;” Thomas Ice “Discipleship in the New Testament;” and Gary Gromacki “How Jesus Trained His Disciples.” Blue River Bible Church is adjacent to Calvary University’s campus on 15608 Fairchild Dr, Kansas City, MO 64147. The cost of admission is $45 per person and includes breakfast and lunch as well as a copy of Follow the Master: How Jesus Made Disciples? by Paul Barreca, provided by Grace Acres Press. Paul Barreca is the Executive Director of Fellowship International Mission (FIM)- a partner organization of the IFCA. Grace Acres Press will have a presence at the conference with a selection of books relating to the topic of discipleship. All titles will be available for $5 each.
- Registration & Donuts: 8:30–9:00 AM
- Opening remarks: 9:00 AM
- Session #1: 9:15–10:15 AM (Steven Boyd Moses’ Mentorship Model)
- Session #2: 10:30-11:30 AM (Luther Smith The Grace of God: The Centerpiece in Biblical Counseling)
- Missions presentation by Skip Hessel: 11:45–12:00 PM
- Lunch (provided by Chick-fil-A ): 12:00– 12:30 PM
- Session #3: 12:30–1:45 PM (Mike Dodds Discipleship DNA)
- Session #4: 1:45–2:45 PM (Thomas Ice Discipleship in the New Testament)
- Session #5; 3:00–4:00 PM (Gary Gromacki How Jesus Trained His Disciples)
- Closing remarks: 4:15–4:30 PM