The Calvary University Business Administration Department promotes professional development and growth by preparing organizational leaders to manage with a servant’s heart in the church and in the world according to the biblical worldview.
The Business Administration Department offers the following programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Sports Management
- Master of Science in Organization Development
Business Administration Objectives
• Business Administration students will demonstrate and transform the mission of
Calvary University into an active practice of the principles of biblical truth,
professionalism, and commitment to administrative skill in all work and ministry
• Business Administration students will exhibit fundamental skills that include
assessment, problem solving, and implementation through critical thought and
synthesis from a biblical and historical perspective.
• Business Administration students will identify, explain, distinguish, and respond
to common problems found in organizations from a variety of contexts in the
church and in the workplace from a biblical perspective.
• Business Administration students will recognize, support, and affect the
necessary change to improve the effectiveness of teams and organizations
through biblical perspective and professional skill.
• Business Administration students will distinguish biblical leadership and
management practices from other systems and learn how to implement those
Dr. Germaine Washington
Business Administration Program Director, Assistant Professor of Business
Dr. Skip Hessel
Adjunct Biblical Counseling Professor
Assistant Professor of Business Administration
Assistant Professor of Sports Management, Women's Basketball Coach