Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
For information or questions regarding financial aid please contact the Financial Aid Office:
Financial Aid 15800 Calvary Road Kansas City, MO 64147
816-322-0110 ext. 1323
General Institutional Information
Privacy of Student Records-Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
Price of Attendance
Net Price Calculator
Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
Information concerning the required and recommended textbooks for classes, including the price and International Standard Book Number (ISBN), may be found in the course syllabi posted online with the Course Information for the semester, or in the Student Portal under Registration.
Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
Copyright Infringement-Policies and Sanctions
Career and Job Placement Services
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information
- Initial Loan counseling for Student Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Preferred Lender Lists
- Preferred Lender Arrangements
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (pages 287-294 of the College Catalog)
- Vaccination Policies. Calvary does not require vaccinations to apply or to be accepted, but does have vaccination requirements for its students. Please click on the link above to read about the requirments and others that Calvary encourages its students to get.
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log. The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains statistics regarding crime on and near campus as well as campus fire statistics and institutional policies and procedures related to campus safety may be found at www.calvary.edu/campus-security/ You may also request, and Calvary will provide, a paper copy of the Campus Crime and Fire Safety Report. To request a paper copy please contact the Calvary Security Department at 816-322-0110, ext. 1371.
- Retention Rate
- Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Graduation Rates (150% and 200% of Normal Time). Graduation Rates and Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right-to-Know Act). Calvary does not award and students do not receive athletically related aid.
- Job Placement for Graduates
- Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates
- Graduate Debt
Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act)
In accordance with the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act an annual report pertaining to Calvary’s athletic programs is available to prospective students, students, and to the public by clicking on the link above, as well as in the following locations:
- Admissions Office
- Financial Aid Office
- Athletic Director’s Office
Any questions regarding the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act should be directed to Calvary’s Institutional Research Office
Students who wish to register to vote in the state of Missouri, may do so by visiting the Missouri Secretary of State Office online at http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/goVoteMissouri/register.aspx. Students may also pick up a Missouri voter registration application on campus at the front desk of the Hilda Kroeker Library.