October 24 – October 27
Purchase Tickets Online
Please purchase your tickets below through Brown Paper Tickets.
If you need special accommodations:
- for groups of 10 or more
- need handicapped seating
- would like to arrange for reserved seating for a school group or homeschool group
- would like to arrange for reserved seating for a retirement center
please fill out the form to the right.
Tickets can be purchased at the door as long as seating is available. If ticket sales are closed online that DOES NOT mean we are sold out.
Visit our Patrons of the Arts page!
Pre-show talks focusing on the context of the play and its potentially triggering subject of sexual abuse will be held at the times listed below during all performances. Licensed practical therapists, biblical counselors, and literature will be available along with dramaturgical context as we discuss these important issues.
The focus during the talkbacks following each performance will touch on the themes of the play. These talks will involve director, cast, crew, dramaturgs, theologians, faculty, and counselors during what we hope will be an animated discussion. We would welcome you to join us for a sensitive examination of the themes of this production.
– 10:20 a.m.-10:50 a.m. Pre-show talk
– 12:30 p.m.-1:00 p.m. Talkback
Friday 10/25 and Saturday 10/26
– 6: 50 p.m.-7:20 p.m. Pre-show talk
– 9:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m. Talkback
– 1:20 p.m.-1:50 p.m. Pre-show talk
– 3:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m. Talkback