Residence Hall- Dorms Quick Facts
- Single and double occupancy rooms available
- The bedroom is fully furnished
- Full bathroom in each room
- Shared lounge, kitchen, and laundry on each floor
- Requirements (subject to change each year)
- Required for all single, undergraduate students under 23 years of age
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours per semester
- All residents are required to be on a meal plan
What is Included for each resident:
- Bed and mattress (single occupancy: full size; double occupancy: twin size)
- Desk and desk chair
- Storage drawers (single occupancy: dresser; double occupancy: drawers under the bed)
- Large closet
Philly Hall Quick Facts:
- Single and double room on campus apartments available.
- Full or 3/4 bathroom in each apartment.
- Sink & Vanity in each bedroom.
- Shared laundry room on each floor in each wing.
- Available for staff, graduate students, married students, and students over 23 years of age.
- Undergraduate students under 23 years may be accepted as tenants pending results of appeals process with deans.
- Leases run month to month and are prorated for move-in.
- At least 30 days’ notice is required prior to move out and rent for move out is prorated for the first 10 days of the month.
- Maximum occupancy is limited to couple with two or fewer children.
- No pets allowed.
Included for Each Resident:
- All utilities including lawn care are included!
- Fridge, stove, air conditioners, and heaters already present in apartment!
- Parking adjacent to apartment!
- Free Wifi!
Rates and Deposits:
- Base rate for single room apartments is $550/month (subject to change)
- Base rate for double room apartments is $620/month (subject to change)
- Security deposit is $250
- Summer Leases: Are available to any dorm-eligible students who are 1) in good financial standing with cahier and 2) enrolled in classes for the next fall semester