Calvary University has become a nationally recognized leader in decreasing the cost of high-quality education for our students, so that they can begin their ministries and service without the burden of crippling student debt.
Calvary’s Financial Aid Office is dedicated to helping you understand your financial needs and obtaining the assistance you need to achieve God’s will for your life.
To finance students’ and their families’ investment in their education, Calvary’s Financial Aid office utilizes many sources including, but not limited to:
Apply for Financial Aid
- Create an FSA User ID (Video on how to create an FSA ID)
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid). (Need more information?)
- Complete Entrance Counseling (for first-time borrowers).
- Complete the Master Promissory Note (for Federal Student Loans).
- Complete any requested verification documents.
Students receiving financial aid through any of the above sources should read and be familiar with Calvary’s Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (SAP). Students who fail to make satisfactory academic progress will lose their eligibility to receive financial aid as a student at Calvary.