2021 Golf Tournament in honor of Bob Clayton’s life, ministry and support of Calvary.
Bob was a 1971 graduate of Calvary University (Calvary Bible College back in those days). Bob was an enthusiastic alumni supporter of Calvary and the school’s mission ”to prepare Christians to live and serve in the church and the world according to the biblical worldview”. Bob supported Calvary’s Golf Tournament fund raiser every year of its existence except in 2020 which was held right before he passed away. Up until his passing in September 2020, Bob was a pastor at Koinonia Bible Church and a master golf club fitter and teacher working out of Blue Hills Country Club. If you knew Bob personally, you knew you had a friend indeed!
- Format: 4-person team scramble
- Tournament is open to the first 36 teams.
- Entry fee is $125 per player.
- Entry fee includes Lunch prior to the start of the event and “Awards Dinner.”
- Raffle and Silent Auction will be held after the tournament during the dinner.
- Registration begins at 11:00a.m. and shotgun start begins at 1:00p.m.
Sponsors will receive advertising space in the program for the Golf Tournament. Sponsorship levels are as follows:
$5000 – 4 Teams (full-page ad, logo on welcome banner)
$2500 – 2 Teams (full-page ad, logo on welcome banner)
$1000 – 1 Team (half-page ad)