Calvary University offers the convenience of online payments, as well as several payment plans to choose from. The CU Cashier’s Office is here to help. If you need help understanding your billing statement or balance due, please contact the Cashier’s Office at 816-425-6198 or by email at email@example.com.
Students are responsible for ensuring that their financial obligations are taken care of at least two weeks before classes start each semester. You may access your detailed billing and financial aid information by logging into Populi.
Payment in full or enrollment in a payment plan is required two weeks before classes start each semester. Failure to pay or enroll in a payment plan by the established due dates will result in a financial hold placed on the student’s account, preventing them from registering for future classes, receiving grades, transcripts, or graduating, and/or the student may be dropped from classes.
Students or parents can pay rent, tuition, or other expenses right now using Populi. Payments may be made with an eCheck that electronically withdraws your payment from a checking or savings account. No additional fee is charged for payments made with an eCheck.
Payments made with a credit or debit card are subject to a service fee. Service fees vary based upon the card presented for payment.
Please note, debit cards are associated with a bank account number and routing number. If you are using a debit card, you can avoid the service fee by choosing the eCheck option and entering your bank account number and routing number. Click here to continue to the online payment portal within Populi.
Calvary University is pleased to offer a Monthly Payment Plan, the “worry free” alternative to lump sum tuition payments! Designed to assist students and families in paying education expenses to Calvary University, the Monthly Payment Plan enables you to spread educational expenses over equal monthly installments.
- It’s convenient… choose either eCheck from your bank account or automatic charge to your credit card (a service fee equal to 2.75% of each payment will be assessed for each payment made with a credit or debit card)
- It’s affordable… there is no interest charged on your Monthly Payment Plan account.
- It’s easy… simply click here to set up a monthly payment in Populi, and select “Pay this amount monthly if there is an amount due” before clicking “Pay now”.
How to make a payment to your student account in Populi
1. Log into Populi.
2. Click ‘My Profile’ > ‘Financial’ > Dashboard.
3. Click the ‘Make a Payment’ button on the right side of the page.
4. Fill out information.
5. Confirm that the amount you have entered is the amount you want to pay.
6. Choose how often you want to pay this amount.
7. Click ‘Pay Now.’