SAVE THE DATE
Calvary Leadership Roundtable
“Unchanged: Standing Firm in a Changing Environment”
February 6, 2024, 9am-4pm
- Proposals should be submitted in Word via email in abstract form, approximately 500 words in APA style.
- Multiple proposals may be submitted
- Business Track: Submit the proposals to Dr. Germaine Washington at [email protected].
- Bible & Theology Track: Submit the proposals to Ian Bacon at [email protected].
Presentations will occur during conference workshops conducted on February 6, 2023, on the campus of Calvary University, 15800 Calvary Road, Kansas City, MO. Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment to present if the abstract is accepted.
Timelines & Deadlines
Deadline for Abstracts: October 15, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: November 1, 2023
Paper submission deadline: December 15, 2023
- Conference: February 6, 2024