Calvary is dedicated to helping you understand your college financial needs and helping you obtain the financial assistance you need to achieve your educational goals. If you have any questions, contact us.
The primary function of the Financial Aid Office is to provide education in financial literacy and responsibility, information, and support for students to adequately prepare a means to pay for their schooling. To aid students financially, the Financial Aid office utilizes many sources including, but not limited to:
- Institutional aid (scholarships, tuition reduction opportunities, etc.)
- Federal aid (grants, loans, military benefits, etc.)
- External aid (external scholarships, alternative loans, alternative scholarship contributions, etc.)
I want to know about:
- Institutional scholarships
- Institutional discounts
- Federal student loans/grants
- Repaying My Student Loans
Apply for Financial Aid:
Complete Entrance Counseling (for first time borrowers).
Complete the Master Promissory Note (for Federal Student Loans).
Complete any requested verification documents.