These are the new Kansas City, MO, guidelines for mask usage:
“All employees or visitors to any indoor public accommodation must wear face coverings in an area or while performing an activity which will necessarily involve close contact or proximity to coworkers or the public where six feet of separation is not feasible.”
When should masks be worn?
Anytime you are inside and unable to maintain social distancing (6 feet of separation).
- The receptionist could wear a mask while attending to a guest in the reception area when being less than 6 feet from an individual is required.
- A Security Officer could wear a mask when responding to a call for service and will be inside and when being less than 6 feet from an individual is required.
- Those working together in a meeting where maintaining 6 feet of separation is not possible.
When masks do not have to be worn:
- Persons alone in their offices do not have to wear a mask.
- If the distance of 6 feet can be maintained anywhere indoors between coworkers or visitors, you do not have to wear a mask.
- Masks are not required outside.
- Minors are not required to wear a mask.