Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
To provide case management to City Union Mission participants working towards their most viably-secure level of independence through goal-setting, mentoring, accountability, instructions, and coordination of services.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Administer individual intake and assessments to identify program-related treatment, vocational goals and outcomes, and assist in the completion of necessary applications and/or forms for all new participants.
· Assist in creating an individualized goal-based comprehensive case management plan, including services in the areas of budgeting, referrals to resources, life skills, medical assistance, legal advocacy, and time management.
· Meet regularly with program participants to monitor and evaluate progress on case management goals and outcomes, provide advocacy to other services, and develop corrective action revisions to the plan as needed.
· Maintain accurate, updated, and organized participant files, including receipts, documents, and case notes, and ensure file privacy and security.
· Instruct and supervise participants in adherence to program policies and requirements, provide informed support for program exits, lead effective conflict resolution and crisis interventions, and coordinate with appropriate for aftercare and follow-up.
· Keep an updated database of volunteer mentors and disciplers.
· Function as a positive contributing member of the program team, and be responsible to communicate with appropriate staff, teach classes where needed, supply reports, attend meetings, etc. to ensure unity with the purpose and goals of the Mission.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and be prepared to share the gospel as opportunities arise.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Be a born-again, mature Christian. Able to clearly communicate the gospel as opportunities during the work day arise (1 Pet. 2:21, 3:15).
· Demonstrated experience exhibiting good judgment, sensitivity, neatness, accuracy, and dependability.
· Must be able to communicate effectively, and be able to work in a fast paced, emotional environment.
· Demonstrate computer literacy in Google and Microsoft applications.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in social services or a related field, or an Associate’s degree and 3 years of related experience.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org