Calvary University Innovation Center
Fall 2018 Schedule and Sign-Up
Free Community Course and Weekly Courses for Credit
- Several classes are being offered through the Calvary University Innovation Center in the fall of 2018.
- Join us in person on the Fort Morgan campus (see map below), or online.
- Take courses for credit, or join us for our free “Community Courses”.
- Click on the tabs below to see free 3-day Community Courses, weekly courses, and a sign-up form.
Community CoursesCommunity Courses are free to on-campus and online students.
Free 3-Day Community Courses (Fall 2018)
- Expository Preaching 1 (September 27-29; combined undergraduate and graduate course)
- Evangelism and Spiritual Life (Undergraduate, October 4-6)
- Marriage and Family Counseling (October 11-13; combined undergraduate and graduate course)
- Biblical Philosophy and Worldview (Master’s Degree Course, October 24-26)
Weekly CoursesWeekly Courses are blended, for on-campus or online students.
Fall 2018 Weekly Courses Offered Through the Calvary University Innovation Center
|8-11 a.m. — Western Civilization 1||8-11 a.m. — College Composition 2|
|8-11 a.m. — College Math||8-11 a.m. — Survey of Physical Science 2|
|8-9 a.m. — College Life Seminar||8-9 a.m. — Great Christian Thinkers 2|
|1-4 p.m. — Survey of New Testament Literature||1-4 p.m. — Theological Foundations of Ministry|
|1-3 p.m. — Apologetics||1-4 p.m. — Greek 2|
|1-3 p.m. — Discipleship of Youth||6-9 p.m. — Music Ministry in the Church|
|6-9 p.m. — Survey of Old Testament Literature 2||6-9 p.m. — Pastoral Life and Ministry|
|6-9 p.m. — Romans||6-9 p.m. — Systematic Theology 2|
|6-9 p.m. — Introduction to Philosophy||8-11 p.m. — College Composition 2|
|6-9 p.m. — Old Testament Overview 2 (Master's)||6-9 p.m. — Introduction to Pastoral Counseling (Master's)|