- Deadline for NLI applications is March 1 before the beginning of the Fall term.
- If any question does not apply to you in this application, please put N/A in the space.
- You will be notified by email regarding the status of your application.
- If you have any question about the application, please contact email@example.com.
The Nikao Leadership Institute is designed to equip, support, and mentor undergraduate students who demonstrate spiritual maturity, leadership qualities, and commitment to become the skilled and godly leaders of tomorrow.
- To equip Nikao Leadership Institute students through class content, leadership summits, professional opportunities, and meaningful community service initiatives and activities.
- To mentor Nikao Leadership Institute students through peer-to-peer and advisor-to-peer relationships, evaluation and assessment, and personal coaching.
- To support Nikao Leadership Institute students through full-tuition scholarships for 12 hours per semester.
Candidate Selection Criteria
The NLI Admissions Committee considers a small number of candidates each year, based on demonstrated spiritual maturity, leadership ability and commitment, academic achievement, community engagement, reputation, and communication skills. Admission to the NLI is competitive and limited.
- To be considered, applicants must be completing or have completed high school successfully with a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.4, and achieve a minimum score of 23 on the ACT, or a minimum score of 1140 on the SAT, or demonstrate exceptional leadership experience.
- Applicants must be accepted for enrollment as a degree-seeking student at Calvary University.
- Applicants must complete and submit a NLI application by March 1 before beginning Fall term.
- Applicants must complete an essay on “Making a Difference,” and be available for an interview either in person or online.
- Accepted candidates must be on-campus dorm students enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Applications are due March 1 before the beginning of the Fall term.
- Applicants will be notified of application status by April 1 before the beginning of the Fall term.