Shiloh Bible Church is seeking a Director of Worship Arts and Outreach. The candidate needs to value and to lead both a contemporary praise team and worship service, as well as a choir and traditional worship service. Also, the candidate will oversee the development of a third, blended style worship service. The candidate should be able to play guitar and/or piano and lead a choir. The candidate will work with the Board of Evangelism to help Shiloh Bible Church fulfill the Great Commission.
1. Must provide a clear testimony of faith alone in Christ alone as Savior.
2. Must be in agreement with the doctrinal position of Shiloh Bible Church.
3. Bachelor of Arts in Worship Degree preferred.
4. Basic knowledge and appreciation of various styles of church music.
5. Experience preferred.
6. Exemplary vocal and instrumental musicianship and proficiency required to play and sing in rehearsal and worship.
A servant’s heart and spirit which fosters a desire to serve God’s Church through music, arts, and outreach.
A desire to lead and to grow a dedicated team of audio/visual volunteers, musicians, and vocalists.
Familiarity with all facets of Multimedia Ministries, including sound reinforcement, production lighting, and video production a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com