Website Sagebrush Church
One Mission: To know Christ and to Make Christ known
Located in the beautiful State of New Mexico, Sagebrush Church is seeking to escape the ordinary in ministry, and we’re excited to meet the students who are equipped to do the same. Our one-year residency program aims to mentor young men and women who are interested in working in full-time ministry and prepare them with the tools to pursue the Great Commission. It’s ideal for college students who are in their final year, or recently graduated alumni, and are searching for a place to contribute their creative perspectives in ministry.
WHAT DOES RESIDENCY INCLUDE?
- Free housing is provided, and a relocation allowance is available for those living outside the State of New Mexico.
- This is a full-time, 40 hours per week paid role, and we offer an amazing health and wellness benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision care.
- We offer a customized mentoring and training program that will take what you’ve learned in college and apply that to real-world, hands-on ministry.
- You’ll learn how to create biblically accurate, culturally relevant, and high-attractional teaching/discipleship programs, along with engaging in outreach community events.
- We offer paid time off and nine paid holidays throughout the year.
- There are opportunities for advancement and permanent job placement upon successfully completing the residency program.
Here’s what Resident Zach said:
“My favorite part about the program is the hands-on training that we get. This program allows individuals to get their feet wet in ministry without the fear of being burnt out. Sagebrush staff come along with each resident and build and train them up, not only in ministry, but in life.”- Zach is being mentored to be a Youth Pastor
Here’s what Elsie says about Residency:
“My favorite thing about the residency program at Sagebrush is the amount of opportunity I have had for growth and leadership.”- Elsie is being trained up to be a Worship Leader
WHY DO WE OFFER THIS PROGRAM?
There are multiple reasons why we have an ongoing Apprenticeship Program, here are a few:
- We believe God has called us to help develop the next generation of young leaders into ministry.
- We have the ability, time, talent, and opportunity to invest in people, regardless of where God may lead them in the future.
- We have a dedicated team of mentors who will equip you for a lifetime of impactful ministry; Mark 1:17 “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.”
We have the following openings:
- Youth/Student Ministry
- Discipleship/New Believers
- Creative Arts (Digital, Graphic Design, Illustration, and Videography)
- Worship & Music Arts
- Production Arts (Sound, Video, Lighting, and Live Production)
Not sure which path God may be calling you toward? That’s OK. Through seasoned mentors, and ministry leaders, you’ll develop essential career skills that will prepare you for a lifetime of fruitful ministry.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a follower of Christ who has been biblically baptized.
- Must be unmarried/single to be eligible for paid housing; Otherwise, a married applicant is responsible for his or her own housing.
- Hold, or are about to attain, a Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies, Youth Ministry, Christian Studies, Christian Leadership, Creative, Worship, or Production Arts. Don’t see your degree? Don’t worry, other areas of study will be considered. Just let us know what you’re interested in!
- You have to be gripped by the vision to fulfill the Great Commission and have a dynamic and growing relationship with Christ, and enjoy a way of life that is Jesus-focused.
- You’re a trailblazer who inspires others about their relationship with Christ.
- A humble spirit, a coachable personality, and a willingness to learn.
- We move fast, so bring your ability to keep pace and embrace change like it’s your BFF.
- Enjoy working in a challenging environment that requires ninja skills to balance what God has planned, yet offers loads of fun while winning one more for Christ.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above qualifications and can envision yourself working alongside some of the most passionate, fun-loving, and Jesus-focused teams in the country, visit our Apprentices Careers Page and complete the Apprenticeship Application; here’s your opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.sagebrush.church.