Website Open Door Bible Church
Non- profit Bible Church
We are looking for a godly man to be a part of and help lead our spiritual family, to use his gifts to draw us into the Lord’s presence, help us worship him through music, and build up the next generation of young believers. Open Door is a church of 100 to 140 individuals on any given Sunday and prioritizes teaching God’s Word well and loving one another as a spiritual family. Consider being part of our family!
· Oversee and help plan all worship and musical elements of the church.
· Serve as the primary worship leader.
· Coach, mentor, care for, and invite others to the worship team.
· Work with elders to create a comprehensive discipleship path for all students (K-12).
· Lead youth services, bible studies, and various special activities.
· Coach, mentor, care for, and invite others to the youth and youth volunteers.
In addition, the successful candidate will serve as one of the elders and have the opportunity to lead, shepherd the body, and preach occasionally. This position requires a bachelor’s degree, experience in leading worship, and experience in teaching God’s Word. The candidate must meet the requirements of a faithful pastor as stated in 1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9, Acts 20:17-35, 1 Peter 5:1-11.
Please forward cover letter, resumes, worship examples, and preaching/teaching examples to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com