Website Lenexa Baptist Church
Lenexa Baptist Church
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Media Associate assists the Media Director with the implementation of the Media / Technical needs of the Lenexa Baptist Church and the campus family. The Media Associate coordinates staff and lay leadership as assigned by the Media Director.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: The Media Associate is responsible for:
· Oversee the installation and maintenance of media equipment at the offsite campuses.
· Technical preparation for Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday morning services.
· Maintain physical hardware and wireless networks as assigned.
· Provide computer/media support for all staff, and all events with Media needs.
· Maintain Mac hardware and software as needed.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: (skills, education, training, etc…)
The position of the Media Associate:
Associate degree in media related field or 3 years of equivalent work/volunteer experience required.
Advanced computer skills required.
Thorough knowledge of media equipment required.
Requires commitment to biblical Christian principles and teachings both professionally and personally.
Requires sufficient good health to discharge duties properly.
Requires passing criminal, financial and sexual misconduct background checks.
Experience with multimedia installation and maintenance desired
Experience with video editing and design software desire
· This position is an exempt (salaried) full-time position. The expectation for this position is 40+ hours per week average.
· The Media Associate reports to the Media Director
· The Media Associate works with the IT Associate and various Media volunteers.
· The Media Associate does not supervise any employees currently.
· This position impacts or influences Worship, Media, Various Church Campuses, Church Office, Facilities, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com