Website Journey Bible Church
Journeying Together to Passionately Follow Jesus
The Journey Bible Residency is a two-year, full-time leadership training program designed to give hands-on experience working with one of the staff teams of the church, personal mentoring and leadership training to equip emerging church leaders for a lifetime of ministry significance. It’s an opportunity that brings together leadership training, practical ministry experience, and a graduate level academic program. Residents choose an area of focused ministry and work with a coach to hone their specific callings, gifts, and passions.
- A 2-year program at Journey Bible Church in Olathe, Kansas
- 20-25 hours per week of practical ministry experience within the resident’s area of focus
- 2-3 hours per week in developmental instruction
- (*If desired) 15 hours per week of academic, graduate-level work (expense provided by Journey)
- Half-time salary – $1300/month.
- Host home provided
To apply for this job please visit www.journeybible.org.