Website Grace Church
Are you passionate about sharing the love of Jesus with students and seeing them grow in their faith? Grace Church seeks a dynamic and experienced Grace Students Director to lead high school, middle school, and 5th & 6th graders at our Olathe campus. This full-time position offers the opportunity to work with a team of volunteers and staff, partner with local schools, and engage with youth ministry networks to reach students in the community.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience leading students and adult volunteers, excellent communication and team-building skills, and a heart of passion, humility, and integrity. You should also support the Grace Church Vision and Values, maintain confidentiality, anticipate needs, stay mission-driven, and have a positive attitude while working hard. If you share our passion for creating a fun, dynamic, and Bible-centered environment for students and are ready to make a difference in the lives of our community, we invite you to apply for the Olathe Campus Grace Students Director position at Grace Church.
What to Expect:
- The opportunity to provide leadership and oversight for high school, middle school, and 5th & 6th graders at a specific campus.
- A supportive team of volunteers and staff to work with.
- The chance to partner with local schools and engage with youth ministry networks to reach students in the community.
- To create a fun, dynamic, and Bible-centered environment for students.
- To preach the gospel of Christ and ensure that it is consistently taught and preached.
- To lead, train, and evaluate volunteers for Grace Students.
- To build and track the annual ministry plan and budget for the Grace Students campus team.
What We Expect:
- Implement, share, and execute the global Grace Students vision for the campus.
- Ensure that the gospel of Christ is consistently taught and preached at Grace Students events.
- Recruit, train, evaluate, and recognize volunteers for Grace Students.
- Build and track the annual ministry plan and budget for the Grace Students campus team.
- Coordinate with Grace Kids to ensure a seamless transition of 5th graders into middle school G56.
We’ll give you a gold star if:
- You can get even the most reluctant students excited about attending Grace Students events.
- If you plan an unforgettable, fun, and engaging event for the students.
- You can create an environment where both students and volunteers feel like they belong and are part of a loving community.
- Bachelor’s degree and or experience leading students and adult volunteers.
- Experience and passion for reaching youth in the church and the community.
- Great relational skills: full of faith, friendly, calm, and professional.
- Exhibit a heart of passion, humility, and integrity.
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and team-building skills.
Benefits of working with us:
- Staff Events
- Discounted Mission Trips
- Generous Time-Off
- Opportunity to work with some of the most passionate lovers of Jesus!
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.