Website First Southern Baptist Church
DIRECTOR OF WORSHIP ARTS
Serve as the primary overseer of worship and music, in coordination with the pastoral ministry team, to provide an avenue for all believers to worship and praise our Lord Jesus Christ.
• Guided by the Senior Pastor’s church-wide vision, develop the mission for the
Worship Ministry,which includes the planning, coordination, and operation.
• Oversee the direction and spiritual quality of the Worship Ministry.
• Establish expectations (spiritual and performance-based) to ensure that the Worship Ministry is an instrument of the Holy Spirit and that a standard of quality is
• Develop a strong worship team to include a worship band, vocal team, and
support personnel (such as Sound team, Video Team, Drama Team, etc.)
• Have the ability to lead services with a musical instrument.
• Oversee vocal, instrumental, and drama groups,
• Recruit and train volunteer leaders for responsible positions within the Music Ministry
• Manage digital support for services and meetings (sermon podcasts, service slides,
and announcement loop)
• Serve in other ministry areas as needed as agreed upon with the ministry team.
• Semi-annual review with Senior Pastor
• Annual review with Personnel Committee
• Continuing Education, Conferences
This position reports directly to: The Senior Pastor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com