Website Faith Bible Church
Position Summary – The Pastor of Faith Bible Church:
- Shepherds and equips the church to make disciples of Jesus Christ by loving God and loving people.
- Oversees the spiritual welfare of the church through:
- The preaching, teaching, and counseling ministry of the Word of God.
- Administering the ordinances of believer’s baptism and communion.
- Championing the church’s vision for evangelism and missions.
- Serves as the executive leader of the church, coordinating its corporate ministry and overseeing all its ministry roles.
- Leads the planning and execution of all church services and special meetings.
- Manages the membership process of the church and meets regularly with the Deacons.
Compensation includes a $40,000-$45,000 salary as well as housing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org