Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
· To maintain in good working order all Warsaw facilities, equipment, and rolling stock.
· To assist the Warsaw Facilities Administrator and Maintenance Supervisor in completing maintenance tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Be responsible for personal oversight of the various maintenance areas and jobs.
· Submit required paperwork and purchasing supplies needed.
· Complete actual repairs, care, and handling of tools.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and be prepared to share the Gospel as opportunities arise.
· Other duties as assigned
· Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15).
· Have a desire to serve the Lord through widely varied responsibilities to advance ministry to those currently homeless and the poor of Warsaw with a compassionate heart.
· Experience in general maintenance, which may include such areas as heating and cooling, plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, vehicle maintenance (engine repair), and groundskeeping.
· Must be able to do general maintenance of the Warsaw facilities.
· Must be a licensed driver with a clean driving record.
· Must be responsible for men on Farm program. Must be able to effectively teach job skills to CLP men.
· Must believe in and act in accordance with both the Mission’s doctrinal statement and philosophy of ministry.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org