Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
· To assist the Director, Program Administrator and Facility Administrator with administrative duties.
· To help maintain and improve the environment of the Farm Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Answer telephone and take appropriate messages.
· Help with administrative duties for events, meetings, and appointments as requested.
· Help with volunteer opportunities (outings, cookies, etc.)
· Create letters, procedures, forms to assist administrators and director.
· Keep data current on projects, materials, which are on Excel spreadsheets.
· Assist with purchase orders and processing.
· Inspect lounges helping to determine needs (furniture, painting, wall hangings, etc.).
· Assist with purchase orders and other paper work as needed such as filing, copying, etc.
· Observe overall behavior of men and have a heart to minister to CLP members.
· Assist with Camp applications.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and be prepared to share the Gospel as opportunities arise.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned.
· Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15).
· Have a desire to serve the Lord through widely varied responsibilities to advance ministry to those currently homeless and the poor of Warsaw with a compassionate heart.
· Have a high school diploma or GED. Preferred two years of college and/or equivalent training/experience.
· Have computer skills in Micro Soft Word, Access, Excel, and Google Mail.
· Have good organizational skills and the ability to follow through with a task.