Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
· To provide support as a resident manager to the program by building positive relationships and peer support for the Harbor male participants while helping maintain the safety of the residents and the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Function as a positive contributing staff member of City Union Mission by engaging in timely communication, active participation in meetings, strategic planning, data management, supplying accurate reports and problem solving to ensure unity with the purpose and goals of the Mission.
· Assist in the daily program activities during assigned shift by answering questions, helping resolve conflict, providing accountability and supervision of program participants, checking participants in and out for passes, being available to assist in emergencies, assisting with UA’s and discipline, and when needed, providing transportation, acting as a liaison for volunteers, approved visitors and participating in program activities.
· Help provide a safe and secure facility by routine inspections of access points and security, and making room inspections for accountability and cleanliness.
· Manage the linen and clothing inventory by providing a monthly report, helping to supply clothing and personal hygiene needs for the program participants and managing supplies and donations when they come in.
· Be willing to perform other duties as assigned.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ and be prepared to share the gospel as opportunities arise.
· Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15).
· Must be a decisive person, dependable, one who exhibits good judgment, oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, computer skills, and is a team player.
· Demonstrate computer literacy in Google and Microsoft applications.
· Required: high school diploma or equivalent and 2 or more years of relevant experience.
· Preferred: certified Peer Support Specialist.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org