Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
To meet the information and access needs of individuals seeking entrance and shelter at City Union Mission Women & Family Center.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Function as a positive contributing member of City Union Mission by timely communication, active participation in meetings, strategic planning, data management, supplying accurate reports, and problem solving to ensure the unity with the purpose and goals of the Mission.
· Respond to Hotline for the Homeless calls by being a calm and welcoming voice, and providing accurate and timely information regarding viable sheltering options.
· Provide regular phone duties, such as transferring calls, answering questions, receiving reservations, taking messages, etc. and complete accurate and timely documentation.
· Make reservations for Women & Family Center guests, conduct required screenings, input data guest information into HMIS, and make additions and corrections as needed to ensure roster accuracy.
· Monitor locked-access at main entry points at the Women & Family Center and New Life Center.
· Receive and document approved donations as needed.
· Assist with seasonal tasks as directed by Supervisor and Family Ministry Director.
· Cross-train as a Guest Coordinator in order to assist in the Center when needed.
· Be willing to perform other duties as assigned.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ and be prepared to share the gospel as opportunities arise.
· Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15).
· Must be a decisive person, dependable, one who exhibits good judgment, oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, computer skills, and is a team player.
· Demonstrate computer literacy in Google and Microsoft applications.
Required: high school diploma or equivalent and 3 or more years of relevant experience
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org