Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
As part of our in-house Services team, this position models Biblical hospitality as they coordinate supportive services for the daily care of our center guests and program participants.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist guests and participants with a successful center experience by providing personal care items and clothing through center supplies, clearly expressing, explain and supervising center policies and expectations, and guiding individuals through the center daily schedule.
· Complete and account for center management services through the generation and communication of incident and shift reports, bed and room assignments, and necessary documentation in the CaseWorthy database with accuracy and timeliness.
· Ensure the center is cleaned and supplies are stocked.
· Report all incidents and maintain a shift report.
· Perform intake screenings with new clients as necessary
· Able to perform life safety, emergency, and security procedures.
· Serve as a positive, contributing member of Ministry team and actively collaborate with the front door service team members, other in-house services staff, and the Center Administrators to maintain communication and ensure the successful delivery of service to all guests in unity with the purpose and goals of the Mission.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and be prepared to share the gospel as opportunities arise.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Be a born-again, mature Christian. Able to clearly communicate the gospel as opportunities during the work day arise (1 Pet. 2:21, 3:15).
· Demonstrated experience exhibiting good judgment, sensitivity, neatness, accuracy, and dependability.
· Must be able to communicate effectively, and be able to work in a fast paced, emotional environment.
· Demonstrate computer literacy in Google and Microsoft applications.
· Requirement:: High school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of related experience.
** This position is currently eligible for a Sign On Bonus!
All Full-Time Evening/Weekend Front Line New Employees will receive a $300 sign-on bonus after completion of thirty days. Another $300 will be awarded after completion of one year, for a total bonus of $600.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org