Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
To assist the Women & Family Center Administrator in providing leadership and oversight of the Women & Family Center and its program, staff, guests, and program participants by providing a safe and healthy living environment and evidenced-based discipleship recovery program.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Function as a positive contributing staff member of City Union Mission by engaging in timely communication, active participation in meetings, strategic planning, data management, supplying accurate reports, and problem solving to ensure unity with the purpose and goals of the Mission.
· Lead and encourage staff in order to fulfill their calling and job description, and provide effective guidance in conflict resolution, mediation, instruction and training, and performance evaluations.
· Assist the Administrator in the oversight of the daily operations of the center including enforcing center policies, managing accurate records, supervising staff, providing appropriate discipline for policy violations, being available in emergency and crisis situations, and planning special events and activities.
· Work with the Administrator to supervise and manage Women & Family Center staff (case managers, guest coordinators and Hotline Response team) by daily supervision, scheduling weekly work schedules, training, shift report oversight.
· Instruct and supervise participants in adherence to program policies and requirements, provide informed support for program exits, lead effective conflict resolution and crisis interventions, and coordinate appropriate aftercare and follow-up.
· Be willing to perform other duties as assigned, including teaching classes, filling in for staff on vacation, and training.
· Keep an updated database of volunteer mentors.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and be prepared to share the Gospel as opportunities arise.
· Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15).
· Able to lead others in spiritual maturity and demonstrate the attributes of a Christian role model with clients, staff, and the community at large (1Timothy 4:12; Joshua 24:15).
· Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrate computer literacy in Google and Microsoft applications.
· Required: Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services or related field with 2 years
of leadership experience.
· Preferred: Missouri Recovery Support Specialist or Certified Peer Support Specialist training and/or 1 year experience with addiction recovery and homeless populations.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org