Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
To assist in directing the physical operation of City Union Mission, ensuring the organization’s ability to provide the services and ministry described in the City Union Mission’s Mission Statement.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and be prepared to share the gospel as opportunities arise.
· Oversee City Union Mission properties and physical operations within City Union Mission buildings.
· Ensure proper maintenance of facilities through the Director of Projects and Facilities.
· Provide quality food service working with the Director of Transportation and Food Services.
· Oversee Retail Services/Thrift.
· Oversee material donations and work with the Inventory and Compliance Manager.
· Provide assistance with oversight and direction for Mission construction, expansion plans and projects.
· Participate in ELT meetings.
· Complete evaluations on those under your direct supervision and ensure evaluations are completed on all staff indirectly under your supervision.
· Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15). Be committed to a relationship with Jesus Christ and a Protestant body of believers.
· Have a desire to serve the Lord through widely varied responsibilities to advance ministry to those currently homeless and the urban poor of Kansas City with a compassionate heart.
· Have a Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management and 5+ years of experience in operational management and/or facility or project management & any related area or equivalent experience.
· Have a general understanding of property management, warehousing and transportation, and business & project management.
· Have knowledge of supply chain and trends in warehousing and transportation.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org