Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
To provide individual, couple, family, and group counseling for guests and program participants at City Union Mission as a part of our Biblically-informed evidenced-based discipleship recovery program.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Function as a positive contributing staff member of City Union Mission by engaging in timely communication, active participation in meetings, strategic planning, data management, supplying accurate reports, and problem solving to ensure unity with the purpose and goals of the Mission.
· Provide regularly scheduled individual and/or group counseling sessions with identified program participants. Create individualized treatment plans based on mental health screening, intake interview, and collaborative strengths-based goals.
· Collaborate with Case Managers in the overall establishment of client treatment plan and weekly action and goals plan.
· Maintain accurate record keeping of clinical work, submitting those records to designated sites and personnel in a timely fashion.
· Participate in continuing educational opportunities as requested or desired.
· Maintain licensure or certification in good-standing.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and present the Gospel daily as opportunity arises.
· Be willing to perform other duties as assigned.
· Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15).
· Able to lead others in spiritual maturity and demonstrate the attributes of a Christian role model with clients, staff, and the community at large (1Timothy 4:12; Joshua 24:15).
· Demonstrate computer literacy in Google, Microsoft applications, and information management systems.
· Required: Certified Alcohol and Drug counselor or provisionally licensed LPC, LMFT, LCSW with demonstrated proficiency in Biblically-integrated evidenced-based models.
· Preferred: Licensed LPC, LMFT, LCSW with 2-5 years’ experience in counseling, substance abuse or addiction recovery.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org