Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
To administer the services of City Union Mission to the shelter guests and program participants in the Men’s Center and be responsible for the duties and responsibilities of the manager during assigned shift
Duties and Responsibilities
· Function as a positive contributing staff member of City Union Mission by timely communication, participation in meetings, strategic planning, data management, supplying reports and statistics, and problem solving to ensure unity with the purpose and goals of the Mission.
· Manage the shelter during assigned shift including providing support to clients through communication, supervision and enforcement of shelter policies.
· Ensure facility is cleaned and supplies are stocked.
· Report all incidents and maintain a shift report.
· Perform intake screenings with new clients as necessary
· Able to perform life safety, emergency, and security procedures.
· Be willing to perform other duties as assigned.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and be prepared to share the gospel as opportunities arise
· Be a born-again, mature Christian. Able to clearly communicate the gospel as opportunities during the work day arise (1 Pet. 2:21, 3:15).
· Demonstrated experience exhibiting good judgment, sensitivity, neatness, accuracy, and dependability.
· Must be able to communicate effectively, and be able to work in a fast paced, emotional environment.
· Demonstrate computer literacy in Google and Microsoft applications.
· Required: high school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of related experience.
· Preferred: experience working with homeless and addiction recovery
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org