Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
To provide administrative support and daily office management for the Men’s Shelter, Christian Life Program, L. Minor Care Center and other Men’s Ministries staff in order to serve the poor and homeless.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Function as a positive contributing staff member of City Union Mission by timely communication, participation in meetings, strategic planning, data management, supplying reports and data, and problem solving to ensure unity with the purpose and goals of the Mission.
· Direct the daily office tasks of the Men’s Ministries program by making copies, monitoring inventory and ordering supplies, helping coordinate responsibilities between staff members and other departments, supervise volunteer groups, entering and tracking GIK, and keeping accurate shelter data.
· Assist in planning and implementing special and seasonal events such as program graduations, Trades Camp, staff appreciation, retreats, and birthdays.
· Monitor and maintain the Men’s Ministries budget, complete purchase orders, handle petty cash, process the weekly spending allowance, and other program fees.
· Be willing to perform other duties as assigned.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and be prepared to share the Gospel as opportunities arise.
· Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15).
· Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, and computer literacy in Google and Microsoft applications.
· Have ability to organize, communicate effectively, and handle multiple tasks at once.
· Required: Associates degree in business administration or another related field.
· Preferred: 2 years of administrative assistant experience.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org