Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
· To administer the services of City Union Mission to shelter guests and program participants in the Men’s Center.
· To be responsible to ensure the duties and responsibilities of the manager position are fulfilled on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage the shelter during assigned shift including providing support to clients through communication, supervision and enforcement of shelter policies.
· Ensure facility is cleaned and supplies are stocked.
· Report all incidents and maintain a shift report.
· Perform intake screenings with new clients as necessary
· Able to perform life safety, emergency, and security procedures.
· Be a positive, contributing member of shelter staff, and be responsible to communicate with the appropriate staff, supply reports, attend meetings, etc. to ensure unity with the purpose and goals of the Mission.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and be prepared to share the gospel as opportunities arise.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Be a born-again, mature Christian. Able to clearly communicate the gospel as opportunities during the work day arise (1 Pet. 2:21, 3:15).
· Demonstrated experience exhibiting good judgment, sensitivity, neatness, accuracy, and dependability.
· Must be able to communicate effectively, and be able to work in a fast paced, emotional environment.
· Demonstrate computer literacy in Google and Microsoft applications.
· Education: high school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of related experience
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org