Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
To be responsible for the scheduling, coordinating, supervising, and performing all necessary maintenance work to be done at the Family Center, New Life Center, 1700 E 8th, and MTLP building facilities and grounds, and at other Mission owned or operated locations as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Supervise and participate with staff in the maintenance of facilities assigned to Administrator.
· Keep a log and a calendar of important events that need to happen in the assigned facilities.
· Seek to maintain good customer service levels and ensure cross-departmental communication.
· Seek to grow and expand vendor relationships.
· Seek to provide timely responses to requests for information and requests for maintenance repairs.
· Work with supervisor to obtain OSHA training.
· Assist special projects team with projects in your assigned areas.
· Assist and work with volunteer groups working in your assigned areas and seek to grow their involvement.
· Work in cooperation with the Christian Life Program and/or New Life Program staff regarding program clients assigned to the administrator.
· Ability to respond to after hour emergencies.
· Assist Facilities Director in management of budgets, budget preparations, and considerations.
· Provide assistance with all safety, security and emergency procedures of City Union Mission.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and be prepared to share the Gospel as opportunities arise.
· Complete time sheets, evaluations, and other reports in a timely manner.
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15).
· Have high level of communication, time management, and organizational skills with people and projects.
· Have electrical, heating and cooling, refrigeration, plumbing, mechanical, and minor construction skills.
· Have the ability to lift 75 pounds and to be on your feet for up to 8 hours a day.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and must maintain insurability.
· Have three years of experience in building maintenance and 2 years in management.
· Be a high school graduate or equivalent
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org