Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
· To make the program men desirable hires coming out of thrift and to assist in managing volunteer events. To help accomplish mission work goals using volunteers.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Act as a liaison between CLP program and thrift stores.
· Assist thrift with productivity, behavioral and attendance accountability with CLP program staff.
· Help train CLP men on the retail environment so that they are high performers when arriving on the job assignment.
· Assist program with evaluating program men at the thrift stores.
· Assist with managing volunteer projects and events.
· Provide oversight and assistance with book sales program.
· Supervise Community Assistance Liaison.
· Oversee Operation of Community Assistance Store.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15).
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Have the ability to collaborate with multiple departments.
· Have the ability to teach skills, train in job readiness.
· Have computer skills and communication skills.
· Be able to work well with people.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org