Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
To be responsible for the planning and performing of projects throughout all mission facilities in both Kansas City and Warsaw.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Plan, coordinate, and complete the projects for all facilities as assigned by the Facilities Director. This includes gathering of project concepts through execution and completion of the projects while maintaining healthy cross-department communication.
· Work in cooperation with the Program staff regarding vocational development program participants.
· Have the ability to respond to after hour emergencies.
· Assist with volunteer groups working in your assigned areas and seek to grow their involvement.
· Seek to grow and expand vendor relationships and donation opportunities.
· Assist Facilities Directors in management of project budgets, budget preparations, and considerations.
· Complete time sheets and other reports in a timely manner.
· Provide assistance with all safety, security and emergency procedures of City Union Mission.
· Travel between Warsaw and Kansas City as needed.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and be prepared to share the Gospel as opportunities arise.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15).
· Have a high level of communication, time management, and organizational skills with people and projects. Have good people and property management skills.
· Have electrical, heating and cooling, refrigeration, plumbing, mechanical and minor construction skills. Show a desire and willingness to continue learning.
· Have the ability to lift 75 pounds and to be on your feet for up to 8 hours a day.
· Have a valid Driver’s License and must maintain insurability.
· Be a high school graduate or equivalent.
· Have three years of experience in building maintenance.
· Have two years in project management.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org