Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
· Administrate and manage the material donations and inventory management processes tracking stock levels, future needs, and sourcing donations as needed..
· Complete inventory audits, lead regular inventory meetings (Benchmarks), handle key material donations, and coordinate / assist warehouse operations and transportation in effective inventory management and key inventory needs.
· Administrate and make donation pickups / coordination with transportation for pickups of donations. Heavy lifting is required and involved.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage Mission inventory management system, monitor and manage demand, track and audit material donations that are received in inventory system, offer accountability on donations for other departments, and provide timely reporting to Development and Executive team.
· Propose strategies to reduce/offset operations costs and improve procedures.
· Complete Health Department and Security Monitor System checks for the Food Warehouse.
· Answer, coordinate, or re-route all incoming calls, donations and donors with material donations, providing follow-up with proper parties if needed.
· Source and solicit material donations for specific departmental needs, and key “Benchmark” material item needs.
· Make donation pickups and/or coordinate with dispatch for pickup of donations.
· Lead monthly Benchmarks meeting.
· Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15).
· Associates or bachelor’s degree in business-related field such as management, accounting, or supply chain is preferred.
· Must be able to drive a small box truck and lift 49 lbs.
· Must have a clean driving record.
· Demonstrates good telephone etiquette, computer skills, knowledge of inventory database management, and critical problem-solving skills.
· Must be able to work well on a team and assign responsibilities as needed.
· Have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org