Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
To assist the Housekeeping Administrator in the day-to-day housekeeping activities for the buildings and grounds at the Family Center Campus and as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Work closely with the Housekeeping Administrator to accomplish the goals of good housekeeping as set forth by the Housekeeping Administrator.
· Supervise and participate in the daily cleaning of assigned areas.
· Participate in snow removal and lawn care when needed.
· Practice good stewardship in monitoring the usage of supplies and equipment and communicate improvement opportunities.
· Assist and work with volunteer groups, Christian Life Program clients, and New Life Program clients working in your assigned areas and seek to grow their involvement.
· Assist in ordering supplies from the warehouse and maintaining adequate supply levels on hand.
· Assist with special events that require housekeeping’s assistance.
· Work in cooperation with the Christian Life Program and New Life Program staff regarding people assigned to housekeeping.
· Complete time sheets, evaluations, work therapy evaluations, and other reports in a timely manner.
· Work with supervisor to obtain OSHA 10 training.
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and be prepared to share the Gospel as opportunities arise.
· Perform any other duties as assigned.
· Be a born again, mature Christian able to clearly communicate the Gospel as opportunities during the work day arise. (1 Peter 2:21 and 1 Peter 3:15).
· Have the ability to stand up to 8 hours a day
· Have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
· Be a high school graduate or have GED.
· Understanding of housekeeping and safety procedures.
· High level of communication, time management, and organization skills with people and projects.
· Must be able to understand and adhere to policies listed in the City Union Mission Staff Policy Manual.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org