Website City Union Mission
Hope Lives Here
To assist the Christian Life Program Administrator in the leadership of CLP staff and oversight of program implementation by assuring adherence to the goals and objectives of the Mission in the provision of an evidence-based discipleship recovery program, overseeing the implementation of program functions and processes, supervising and coordinating program staff, and contributing to program delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage the creation, assignment, and distribution of rooms, room changes, keys, and participant badges. Provide oversight of weekly participant room inspections.
· Create participant weekly schedules, including community participation housekeeping assignments, class schedules, and workforce development (WD) assignments, and maintain updated CLP participant roster, database, and class and prayer group attendance records.
· In coordination with Director of Vocational Development and WD liaison, provide WD orientation and manage CLP WD processes.
· Assist in participant consequence and growth contract process and administer substance tests as needed.
· Coordinate with Administrator to create a yearly activities calendar for CLP participants, working with appropriate Directors to assess calendar and facility feasibility. Plan and direct the activities to fruition.
· Assist Administrator with duties for events, meetings and appointments, and coordinate surveys as directed.
· Oversee program purchasing, track and enter GIK items received, and track budget expenditures.
· Complete other duties as assigned by the CLP Administrator, and attend meetings for CLP.
· Be a positive and productive collaborating member of the ministry team, providing effective leadership and communication, and assisting the Administrator in building a positive, growth-oriented safe work environment.
· Participate in continuing educational opportunities as requested or desired
· Seek to exemplify Jesus Christ daily and be prepared to share the gospel as opportunities arise.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Be a born-again, mature Christian. Able to clearly communicate the gospel as opportunities during the work day arise (1 Pet. 2:21, 3:15).
· Able to lead others in spiritual maturity and demonstrate the attributes of a Christian role model with clients, staff, and the community at large (1Timothy 4:12; Joshua 24:15).
· Required: Bachelor’s degree in ministry, behavioral health, or related field from a regionally accredited school, and 2+ years’ experience in ministry service, behavioral health, addiction recovery, and/or sex offender treatment programs.
· Computer literate with capability in MS Office and Google apps.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cityunionmission.org