Website Calvary Baptist Church
Fulltime position: Youth Pastor / Associate Pastor of Youth Ministry
CALVARY BAPTIST CHURCH: Rural, serving Stafford, St. John & Hudson communities in Kansas.
Member of the Great Plains Region of the North American Baptist Conference of Churches.
Address: Calvary Baptist Church
804 NE 40th Street
Stafford, Kansas 67578-1507
Active membership: +-120. Active youth groups, Grade 6 through Grade 12, Wednesday evenings.
Senior Pastor, Jeff Lowther
· Speaking – one-on-one, and in groups to connect, counsel, teach and preach.
· Writing – Lesson plans, reports, mission & camp plans for youth & parents.
· Able to listen – teachable
· Proper use of phone and social media
· Leadership / Team builder
· Creative planning – activities, summer camps, mission trips, concerts, etc.
· Focus – develop effective ways to reach youth for Christ
· Coordinate work under the direction of the Senior Pastor & Deacon Board
· Will serve as a member of the CBC Education Committee
· Office space is provided. Some designated office hours required weekly.
Skills preferred, not required
· Experience in youth ministry
· Strong emphasis on youth out-reach – involvement in community activities
· Involvement in worship music ministry
· Computer technology
· Seminary Degree or working on it.
If interested, please send resume to the attention of:
Garry W. Baker, Chairman, Search Committee, 121 West Crawford Street.
Stafford, Kansas 67578-1507, e-mail email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org