For students who do not intend to seek a degree or certificate, but desire to take courses for credit:
- Fill out the non-degree application completely, including any required explanations.
- Complete the "My Life with Christ" worksheet.
- Send us an official college transcript that shows you have earned a bachelor's degree. A transcript is not official unless mailed directly from the issuing institution.
- Mail your application and My Life with Christ worksheet to Calvary (see address below).
- Submit a photo of yourself so we can begin to put your face with your name (optional).
You will be notified by mail when your application is received. Once all admissions documents are received, your application will be considered for acceptance by the Admissions Committee. Under normal circumstances, you will be notified of the decision within two weeks after your file is complete.