For students who seek a degree and have not previously attended Calvary Theological Seminary (CTS) as a degree student
Fill out the application completely, including any required explanations.
- Complete the "My Life with Christ" worksheet.
- Prepare a detailed, current, professional résumé.
- Request transcripts to be sent to Calvary (see address below) from all colleges/seminaries/graduate institutions you have attended, whether or not you desire to transfer any credit. Transcripts are not considered official unless mailed directly from the issuing institution. A bachelor’s degree or higher must be earned before beginning coursework at CTS. A transcript is required from the school from which you received your bachelor's degree and from any institution from which you have graduate-level credits.
- Submit two reference forms (personal reference form and pastoral reference form).
- Fill out the box at the top of each reference form.
- See the attached reference forms for instructions on choosing your references.
- As a courtesy, please provide each individual with an addressed envelope and postage(see address below).
- Submit a photo of yourself so we can begin to put your face with your name (optional).
You will be notified by mail when your application is received. When all application materials are received, your file will be considered by the Admissions Committee. Under normal circumstances, you will be notified of the decision by mail within two to three weeks after your file is complete.