Prepare/Enrich is one of the most widely researched relationship assessment tools. Professors and students at colleges and universities worldwide use their scales as a tool to conduct and evaluate their research regarding the changing reality of relationships. More than 4,000,000 couples have prepared for marriage or enriched their relationship through taking the P/E assessment and working with a Certified Facilitator. The assessment itself has been proven to improve relationship satisfaction; however, there is something extraordinary about the relationship a Facilitator develops with a couple that truly helps the couple grow more than they would on their own.
Now, YOU have a chance to become a certified facilitator! If you’re a church leader or in a counseling ministry that deals with premarital/marriage/relationship counseling and are looking for tools to help you create structure, then the Prepare/Enrich seminar with Dr. Joa Braga is an excellent resource. Those attending the workshop will become certified on Prepare Enrich and be able to administer and use the inventory in their ministry with couples. This training is a required assignment for those taking Marriage and Family Counseling this fall.* If you have already taken the class but would like to become a certified facilitator, we would love to have you sign up. Below are more details:
- $100 covers the training cost (all materials and one free assessment to use with a couple).
- Training to take place 8:30 am to 4:30 pm on Saturday, Sept. 9 in the Langmade Room at Calvary University. There will be a lunch break, but lunch is not included in the fee.
- Prepare/Enrich is a great relationship assessment tool to be used both in pre-marital and marital counseling.
- If you are someone who works with couples: counselors, pastors, mentors, marriage ministry lay leaders, etc.
- Simple to use, Scripture-based/supported, valuable counseling tool with tons of resources for the leader and the couple.
- You can learn more about the program at their website: prepare-enrich.com
Interested parties must sign up and pay by Wednesday, August 30, so we have ample time to order and receive the training materials. To sign up, simply fill out the registration form at the bottom of this page.
*If you are a current Calvary student enrolled in Marriage & Family Counseling for FA’ 17, the price of this training is included in your tuition.