Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary is honored to be ranked among the top 15 percent of technical schools, colleges and universities for its cooperation with active duty and retired members of the armed forces. CBC is thrilled to announce that it has been included on the 2013 "Military Friendly Schools" list by Victory Media Inc.
Many members of the military who are making the transition into civilian life look to Victory Media's "G.I. Jobs" magazine for help and advice. So when Victory researched over 12,000 Veterans Affairs-approved schools and listed only 1,739 that met its criteria, people were watching. Calvary is very pleased to be on that list.
Some of the areas at Calvary that were highlighted include the following:
• Approved by the VA
• Accepts College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
• Gives credit for CLEP and/or DSST exams
• Accepts the ACE recommendations for awarding credit for CLEP an/or DSST
• Gives ACE credit for military training and experience
• Offers scholarships for military students and veterans
• Students called to active service can return without penalty
• Offers in-state tuition without residency requirements for military dependents
• Participates in the Yellow Ribbon program
• Participates n the MyCAA program
• On-campus living requirement is waived for veterans
• Has full time veterans counselors or advisors on staff
• Various social outlets on campus
The full list of Military Friendly Schools as designated by G.I. Jobs can be seen at www.militaryfriendlyschools.com.