This is a full-time entry-level position.
The General Maintenance Worker assists in maintaining Calvary facilities and vehicles, by performing plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling, automotive and grounds upkeep tasks in a friendly and Christ like manner.
1. Performs assigned general maintenance tasks including but not limited to changing light bulbs, plumbing and electrical work, light remodeling, mowing/trimming, and snow removal
2. Attends bi-monthly staff meetings
3. Serves on committee(s) as assigned
Director of Maintenance
a. Born-again believer and living a dedicated, separated life
b. In agreement with Calvary’s doctrinal position
c. Demonstrate maturity of person
d. Display Christian attitude and character
e. Physical requirements include, but may not be limited to:
(1) Able to lift 30 pounds frequently through the day
(2) Able to lift 75 pounds occasionally
(3) Able to climb stairs
(4) Able to bend/stoop/crawl up to 30-50% of the day
(5) Able to lay on back and work overhead, twice a week more or less
(6) Able to climb a ladder and work overhead, four times per week more or less
(7) Able to drive an ATV over unpaved, uneven terrain multiple times a day to get from one part of campus to another
(8) Able to operate a zero-turn mower or other lawn care equipment as much as six hours per day
f. Able to operate power tools and equipment necessary to complete tasks
g. Able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions, in dusty conditions, and around odors and fumes
Background in one or more areas of maintenance listed above
$9.00 per hour
If you wish to be considered for this position, complete a Staff Application (and resume if you wish) and send to:
Calvary Bible College
15800 Calvary Road
Kansas City, MO 64147
No phone calls please.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, color, age, national origin, handicap or veteran status.