This is a full time seminary faculty position with benefits.
In support of the mission of Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary, we seek a leader in the Biblical Counseling field to continue, strengthen, and expand a successful and in-demand program at the graduate level. The ideal candidate will possess an earned doctorate in Biblical Counseling with appropriate experience in Biblical Counseling. Reporting to the Dean of the Seminary, this person will be responsible for the development and strengthening of the program, curricular offerings, faculty recruitment and staffing, student recruitment and advising.
As a member of the faculty of Calvary Theological Seminary:
- Strengthen and expand a master’s degree program in Biblical Counseling
- Recruit and oversee adjunct faculty for this program
- Teach appropriate courses
- Develop curriculum and future programs
- Recruit students to the program
- Represent the school at counseling conferences
- Direct and oversee the Biblical Counseling Center
- Coordinate the seminary program with the undergraduate program
- Serve on committees as needed and assigned
Dean of the Seminary
- Born-again believer and living a mature Christian life
- In agreement with Calvary’s doctrinal position
- Adequate life/work experience resulting in maturity of person
- Possess verifiable skills in teaching, organization, administration, and counseling
- Be a person of vision and persuasiveness
- Skilled in working and communicating with others, yet able to be a self-starter
- Demonstrated concern for representing Calvary with excellence
- Ten - twenty years experience in Biblical Counseling
- Previous teaching experience
- NANC certified/NANC Fellow/networked in the field of Biblical Counseling
No later than July 1, 2013. Salary is dependent on education and experience.
If you wish to be considered for this position, an application is required. You may send your completed application (and resume if you wish) to the attention of Dr. Thomas S. Baurain
Calvary Bible College
15800 Calvary Road
Kansas City, MO 64147
No calls please. Other openings may also be available at Calvary Bible College. Click here to find out.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, color, age, national origin, handicap or veteran status.