Adjunct Instructor of Worship Arts
This is an adjunct teaching position without benefits
To teach classes that prepare students for worship pastor/worship leader positions. Possible classes include but are not limited to: applied guitar, bass or drums; praise band; worship literature; worship leading; music technology and recording.
- Born-again believer and living a dedicated, separated life
- In agreement with Calvary’s doctrinal position
- Masters Degree in Music or related field
- At least three years of successful worship leading experience
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Able to climb stairs
- Previous college teaching experience
August 26, 2013
How to Inquire:
Please submit an application and curriculum vitae to
Dr. Tom Stolberg, Music Department Chair
Calvary Bible College
15800 Calvary Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64147
Please do not send recordings or other materials at this time. No calls please. Screening of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Other openings may also be available at Calvary Bible College. Click here to find out.