This year we're making much ado about Shakespeare mojo! Join us for Shakespeare's most memorable battle of the wits between Beatrice and Benedick. In this sunny and sparkling comedy, two of the Bard's most remarkable and beloved characters fall into a trap set by their friends which frees them to drop the masks of self-protection they've fashioned for themselves and love each other honestly and without reserve. "The world must be peopled!" Get yourself some Shakespeare mojo - you'll be glad you did!
Much Ado is recommended for students in grade four through high school; however, Much Ado is one of Shakespeare's easiest plays to comprehend, and children have a natural ability to connect with its lovable and quirky characters. If your kids are captivated by great stories, bring them!
Here are the specifics:
- Liberty Chapel, on the campus of Calvary Bible College, 15790 Elmwood, Kansas City, 64147
- Evening performances Friday and Saturday, March 14 and 15, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:45 p.m.
- Matinee performances:
- Thursday, March 13, at 11:00 a.m. Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, March 16, at 2:00 p.m. Doors open at 1:15 p.m.
- Ticket information:
- Tickets are $10 for adults, $7 for students/seniors for all performances except the $5 Thursday, March 13, matinee
- Advance tickets available online
- For information and groups of 10 or more, call 816-322-5152, ext. 1360
- Concessions available at intermission, including items to satisfy your lunch craving
- Character Analysis
- Study Guide
- GOTE Sheet
Production History (23.2 MB)