Athnet Sports Recruiting Scholarship $1,000 (Deadline 5/1/2014)
- Must have been or be an athlete at the high school or college level.
- Must be a current full-time college student or high school senior entering college.
- Write a 500-700 word essay describing the positive impact playing sports has had on your life.
- Only 1 entry per person is allowed
- Submit photo, artwork or computer graphic for the front of a greeting card
- Designs should be appropriate for business and consumer use.
- Photo, art or graphics submitted must be your own original work/creation
- Open to students of all majors entering their sophomore, junior or senior year.
- Plan to attend full-time.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
A Safe Driver Scholarship of $1,000 is awarded to any student who is currently attending or planning to attend college or some form of higher education. The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis for the fall semester. Criteria to submit an application include the following:
1. Participate in one of the Safe Driver Programs listed on the web site or email for approval of
other qualifying safe driver programs.
2. Create a form of social awareness that inspires other students to focus on safe driving. This can be a video, artwork, essay or anything that would would engage other students to focus on safe driving.
Spokeo Connections Scholarship $1,000 (Deadline 7/1/2014)
To be eligible, applicants must be either a recently graduated high school senior who will enroll as a freshman
at a four-year or two-year college or university in the fall of 2014, OR a full-time student currently enrolled at
an accredited four-year or two-year college or university; maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above; and must be a
U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
For more details and how to apply for the Spokeo Connections Scholarship, please visit Spokeo Connections.
Folds of Honor Foundation awards scholarships for dependents of military members killed or injured as the result of active duty service to their country. Standard eligibility requirements are listed on the website.
Students create a profile, and based on that profile are given a list of scholarships that they may individually apply for. Scholarship America also searches fastweb's database of scholarships.
Students create a profile, and based on that profile fastweb does a search of scholarships that the students may individually apply for.
Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation allows students to compete with others for various scholarships by taking quizzes.
This is a scholarship search app available for Apple and Android products. You must purchase the app, download, and install on a compatible device. You are then able to search for scholarships that you can apply for. This app was created by a student dubbed the "million dollar scholar" who applied for 70 scholarships and was awarded 34 of them, totaling 1.3 million. It was enough to pay for his bachelor's degree, master's degree, and doctorate degree plus living expenses.
Students may also want to seek out scholarships and grant opportunities by checking with their local church, employers, civic associations, and other organizations that they, their parents, or other immediate family members may belong to.
Calvary Bible College & Theological Seminary has no relationship with, nor does it endorse or sponsor, any of the sites suggested above or the scholarships that they may offer. These are provided as a convenience and service to assist you with financing your college education.
Before creating a user profile, using any of the above resources, or applying for any of the grants or scholarships offered through the suggested sites above, you should carefully and completely read the terms of service for each site, the scholarship/grant terms, and be aware that many services such as these provide the service free of charge because they may share and/or sell your personal information.