Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary endeavors to educate students, faculty, and staff about gender based misconduct in a variety of ways:
- Incoming students are required to attend Orientation, which includes training on sexual violence prevention and bystander intervention. This course is available for all continuing students as well.
- Calvary's Biblical Counseling Center's library contains a variety of titles addressing sexual harassment (including sexual assault) which are available to all students.
- Training on harassment is held for faculty, staff, and student staff (RA’s and Orientation Leaders).
- Training on misconduct and conducting misconduct investigations is held for designated Calvary officials.
- The Dean's Department and Calvary Security provide on-campus programming relating to sexual harassment (including sexual assault).
- Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary's Gender Based Misconduct policy, Title IX Policy, and related resources are communicated to in-coming students during New Student Orientation, to returning students in their registration packets, and to new faculty and staff members at their Orientation.